Need for GST Suvidha Kendra in GST System:
- Biggest Tax reform in India, by introducing one single GST TAX in country.
- Filling of 3 Returns in a month, and 36 Returns in a year.
- Need of Accounting Package to convert manual accounting to digital accounting.
- Maintain the records in cloud base as specific format as per guidelines issued by Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC) & GST Act.
- Compulsory filing of returns to avail credit benefit for GST tax paid.
- Increasing the numbers of Tax payer and Return filing.
- Need of assistance to Tax Payers for compliance of CBEC and GST Tax.
Role of GST Suvidha centre:
To give following assistance to the GST tax payers;
- Enroll for GST No.
- Generating Invoice.
- Printing invoice.
- Convert file from .xls to .csv.
- Authenticating file.
- Uploading file.
- Filling of return.
- Editing of return.
- Downloading of returns.
Required Infrastructure at GST Suvidha Kendra:
- Space of 250 Sq. Feet.
- Computer System.
- 2 Operator with basic account knowledge and Typing speed.
Role of SAVE BC:
- Arrangement with GSP and ASP of GSTN.
- Support for Converting manual invoice to digital invoice.
- Digital Signature for Tax Payers (if required).
- Training Support to GSP Suvidha Kendra.
- Cloud base data storage of Tax payer.